P3D4 Sea Fury

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

SkippyBing
Concorde
Concorde

P3D4 Sea Fury

Post by SkippyBing »

Just a heads up, we've recompiled the Sea Fury for P3D4. Along with updating the engine control gauge to 64 bit, I've also reworked the gun sight to function as a gyro gun sight with selectable target wing span and range, tweaked a couple of sound settings, and changed the material settings so reflections work allowing bare metal repaints. There are three new paint schemes in the new version, Burmese Air Force 1 Sqn, Cuban Air Force, and RAN 805NAS post Korea.
I'll be sending a free download link to everyone with the original version over the next few days, for some reason I can only send out 200 downloads a day! Anyone interested in purchasing it go to http://flyingstations.com/sea-fury.html

Image2017-9-11_21-43-58-485 by PHILIP CHANDLER, on Flickr

You can imagine my disappointment after doing all that when I found out the Burmese aircraft were in fact painted silver/grey rather than being bare metal!

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Re: P3D4 Sea Fury

Post by Airspeed »

Nice work Skippy! Not being a P3D user, I must decline.
However it is about time that I bought the FSX version. :agree:

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Cheers Skippy. :thumbsup:
I'm away at the moment, but look forward to trying it out when I'm back. :)
Dave G.

DogTailRed2
Concorde
Concorde

Post by DogTailRed2 »

How do you install planes in P3D?
I've not installed any yet!

SkippyBing
Concorde
Concorde

Post by SkippyBing »

The installer will place the files in the 'Prepar3d v4 Add-ons' folder which gets checked when you start the program. You should then get a message asking if you want to add it the first time you run P3D.