Flight problems.

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Flight problems.

Post by simondix »

I have twice tried to fly AS57 flight today from EGNT to EIDW. First time I got stutters and FSAIrlines Client aborted. Second time I had dreaded blue screen I do not know the cause. I am not going to get the time to fly the flight again until tomorrow afternoon. Is this going to cause problems with mine or the airlines reputation?
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Flight problems.

Post by Vc Ten »

Hi Simon
The flight will remain booked for a few days (not sure how many) then becomes unbooked and available for any other pilot. You will forfeit the ticket sales revenue, but no one receives any reputation penalty.
Regards
Dale
Image Image Image

adysmith
VC10
VC10

Post by adysmith »

Have you got any third party scenery installed?

This could be the problem.

My very first TR flight was the VC9 to Edinburgh, took me three times to complete it because there was a scenery error at Prestwick!

Ady
ImageImage
Old pilots never die, they just run out of runway.

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Orbx. I keep getting problems with stuttering and pauses on P3Dv4. I have switched off Object flow. I am going to switch off England and ireland if it fails again. I will try this afternoon again.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Thanks for both replies.
Simon

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Having reached Heathrow I noticed the stutters got worse the further east towards Heathrow I got. I have disabled FTX England and will see if there is any improvement.
Simon

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

Do you have global vector installed? I had problems with causing slow downs and eventually went into its control panel and turned off its animations which helped a lot.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Yes I do. I will try that as well. Thankyou.
Simon