Beta: HMS Ocean (FSX/P3D)

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Beta: HMS Ocean (FSX/P3D)

Post by FlyTexas »

Henrik has released a beta model of his upcoming AI ship HMS Ocean. You can find the link to the download in post #339. :)
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/s ... ort/page14

Couldn't resist having a sneek peek myself. :RN:

Brian

Swanoir
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Beta: HMS Ocean (FSX/P3D)

Post by Swanoir »

Do you know what, I've always wanted to, but never dabbled in AI ships :hide: But before the lynch mobs gather, I've always wanted to, just never got around to it! I really enjoy seeing what I can land on the deck of the static aircraft carrier at Portsmouth which is part of the ORBX scenery. So maybe it's time to take the plunge (if you'll pardon the pun). :thumbsup:

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

I highly recommend this top notch add-on. When you're on a long over-water flight, looking down and spotting a container ship far below really adds that certain something to your experience. They are first class ship models too. No simmer should be without it, seriously. :)

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Recently I was sailing though the Panama Canal and came across this poor fellow. :lol: I have all of Henrik's add-ons so I'm sure this is from one of his releases. If anyone wants to see the ship its location is LAT: N9 6.94 LON: W79 46.72.

Brian

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

Land Ho!