HS748 Rickooo version reflections

The place for hardware and software issues, FS and non-FS related

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

hobby
Concorde
Concorde

HS748 Rickooo version reflections

Post by hobby »

I have installed the native FSX version of Rick's HS748 from Rickooo. It's early days with this aircraft at present, all is going well except that I have diagonal lines, which might be reflections(?), which very slightly distort the view of the outside world when one is flying in clear weather. These lines are not rain effects.

Does anyone know how to make the windscreen and glass side windows completely clear?

There was also a note on the forum about making sure that one was using the latest edition (v6) of Fraser's gauges - so far the panel that came with the Rickooo download seem to be operating OK. Does one need to change the panel and if so could someone explain why?

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: HS748 Rickooo version reflections

Post by Vc Ten »

Hi Hobby :hello: The reason I recommend using the latest panel is problems with the electric in the Vc The usual workaround is to bring up the 2d which seems to enable it. Was first picked up when people started to use in fsx. There was a panel mod around at the time, but forgot what it was. Fraser's later panel seemed to fix it properly. The later panel looks better anyhow. Know what you mean re the windscreen, but I don't mind it as it is. Don't do textures myself Maybe someone who does can help.
Dale
Image Image Image

hobby
Concorde
Concorde

Re: HS748 Rickooo version reflections

Post by hobby »

Thanks Vc Ten. I shall change the panel today. ATB.