Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

adysmith
VC10
VC10

Re: Missing aircraft

Post by adysmith »

Vc Ten wrote:
09 Apr 2019, 20:10

Pm us the idiots guide to fleet management ;)
Definitely :thumbsup:
ImageImage
Old pilots never die, they just run out of runway.

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

Sorry I haven't gotten that 'idiots guide' yet, will try to get something more formal soon, but for now you can go into the fleet page on fsa and take a look, you will see two new icons next to the aircraft, one that looks like a wrench you can click on to repair an aircraft, one that looks like an arrow to transfer an aircraft. You will notice the color of the dots next to each aircraft, green means ready and maintained within 0-12 months, blue is 12-24 months and magenta is more than 24 months. I have noticed the blue dot is a darker blue when its maintained within 21-24 months.

If you go into the aircraft info screen there is now a black 'management options' box on the right where you can transfer, maintain as well as change the aircraft registration, name or fleet.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

adysmith
VC10
VC10

Post by adysmith »

On the missing aircraft subject, GALHG has dissappeared from LFBT, I flew it there two days ago but now FSA claims it is not there (claims no aircraft there ) so I can't fly it back to UK :help:
ImageImage
Old pilots never die, they just run out of runway.

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Fsa reports it in Manchester : Aircraft transfer 4/7/19. :lol: I wonder if its anything to do with it having maintenance overdue *-)
Dale
Image Image Image

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

Sorry Ady, that was my fault. I was looking for aircraft that needed maintenance and saw that aircraft was within 3 months of the two year limit and that there were no maintenance yards at Tarbes. Also since Tarbes was a storage airport I just assumed it was parked there so I transferred it to EGCC so we could do so, should have looked closer and saw that you had just flown it. I will transfer another Argonaught to you as quick as I can. Thousand apologies

:wall: .
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.