Project Zlin Z-142 X-Plane 11

Classic Non-Brit Forum.
A dedicated area to post on your favourite 'Classic' non-British freeware flightsim aircraft.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Project Zlin Z-142 X-Plane 11

Post by Nigel H-J »

Another great free-ware aircraft for X-Plane 11, many knobs and switches are in Russian but don't worry, there is a comprehensive manual which must be read especially Control Sensitivities all at 50% and experimental flight model turned off (unchecked).

Lovely to fly and highly recommend this a/c, also has built-in Librain effect (rain) as you will see in the screenshot below:

Get it here: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... lin-z-142/

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Steve M
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Project Zlin Z-142 X-Plane 11

Post by Steve M »

Agreed Nigel
One of the best freeware aircraft yet for X=Plane 11. Downloaded it last weekend and it is about the only thing I've flown since.
I recall the FSX/P3D version from PWDT which was very good but the X-Plane version seems to have the edge.
I was unsure about the quality of add on aircraft for XP whan I first started using it but now it is the sim of choice for me and the aircraft are getting better by the day.
Regards,
Steve M

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Coming back to this thread there has been an update to the model, well worth getting as really enjoying the option of changing the cockpit layout as well as the option of showing/hiding Avitab tablet. Switches, knobs and what have you are now in English! Link at bottom.
Late Edit:
When using Avitab in map view it gives airspeed in knots, Alt, MSL and AGL, heading and Lon Lat.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... lin-z-142/

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

That looks lovely; might grab it. The RCAF paint scheme looks great on it. :thumbsup: