Where Can I Find This Virgin Repaint Please

The place to request or publish repaints for Classic British Aircraft. Please note... no FICTIONAL livery requests!

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry, The Painters

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Where Can I Find This Virgin Repaint Please

Post by Aharon »

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Does this repaint ever exist for freeware BAC-111, please? If so, where can I find this rare repaint with Virgin tail, please?

Thanks,

Aharon

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Where Can I Find This Virgin Repaint Please

Post by Aharon »

I hope somebody at HJG will paint crisp sharp repaint of this livery!!

Regards,

Aharon

Motormouse
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Motormouse »

Don't thing anyone has that painted.

The actual tail was used on Gatwick to Maastricht feeder service for Virgin Gatwick to New York flights

Ttfn

Pete
An Elephant is a Mouse designed to
a government specification.

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

Hi Aharon,
At AVSIM, there's one for FS2004. I don't know how crisp it is. Here's the README from the download:
British Island Airways / Virgin BAC 111

BAC 111 model by JBSimulations.

To install simply just unzip the files into your Flight simulator aircraft folder.

This may not be uploaded to any site without the authors permission, nor must this aircraft be used in any payware product due to copyright restrictions enforced by the author.

I hope you enjoy the repaint.

Regards

Ashley Flynn
Redruth, Cornwall, UK

[email protected]

If that's no good, please give details of FS version, and model that you are wanting to use.
I MAY be able to help in a limited way :dunno:

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

Motormouse wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 11:37
The actual tail was used on Gatwick to Maastricht feeder service for Virgin Gatwick to New York flights
Thanks for very interesting fact but what is Maastricht??? Are you referring to EHBK airport in Holland??

Airspeed wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 13:38
At AVSIM, there's one for FS2004. I don't know how crisp it is.
British Island Airways / Virgin BAC 111 BAC 111 model by JBSimulations.

Thanks I already checked this out few weeks ago and it was not crisp sharp and it has some painting errors.

Airspeed wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 13:38
If that's no good, please give details of FS version, and model that you are wanting to use. I MAY be able to help in a limited way :dunno:

Thanks for your kindness. I think there is remote chance that any HJG repainter might paint this livery in future. HJG just completed painting crisp sharp retro Braniff delivery livery for BAC1-11 that I have been looking for long time. So I think it is better if we wait until HJG decides to paint the crisp sharp hybrid British Islands Airways/Virgin livery. I have feeling that famous repainter Tony Madge might want to paint this.

Regards,

Aharon

To moderators: I do NOT know why my font is in green color!!!!!!

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Looks like we have some new 1-11 repaints coming in the future. :)
https://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/post/69881

Brian

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

FlyTexas wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 18:01
Looks like we have some new 1-11 repaints coming in the future. :) https://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/post/69881

FlyTexas,

yeah looks like my repaint request made on CBFS forums last year or so has been fulfilled when some HJG repainter painted delivery livery of Braniff airline for BAC 1-11. I sure hope it will be crisp sharp because I am told by CBFS staff member that crisp sharp quality is totally impossible for BAC 1-11 and Trident because they are essentially year 2002 model bases.

Only 2 people have attained holy grail of making crisp sharp repaints for those two aircrafts mentioned above. That would be you who fixed crisp sharp quality for Channel Airways liveries for the two aircraft types and the other person would be Tom Beckett who did fantastic job on Northeast/Britsh Airways hybrid livery for Trident at my request.

I sure hope HJG can figure out how to make repaints crisp sharp for the two planes. I sure hope somebody would paint very crisp sharp BEA liveries for Trident and very crisp sharp British Island Airways/Virgin hybrid livery for BAC 1-11.

Crisp sharp repaints are essential for beauty of close up screenshots.

Regards,

Aharon