Connection timed Out for flightsim.com

The place for hardware and software issues, FS and non-FS related

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

AllanL
Concorde
Concorde

Connection timed Out for flightsim.com

Post by AllanL »

I have been having a problem for about a week where I cannot access flightsim.com on any browser on any PC or laptop in my house. It sits and spins its wheels then fails with a message:" This site can’t be reached www.flightsim.com took too long to respond. ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"

I have tried various suggestions such as DNS cache flushes to no avail. Just to annoy me, I can see flightsim on my phone if I use my mobile phone web service rather than my own wifi and router.

Luckily I had Nels email address so he has got the news item that I was hoping to post.

Any suggestions as to why this should be the only website that I cannot access and solutions?

Apart from SWMBO terrorism.. :OB: :OB: :OB: :OB: (She needs help downloading attachments from emails so I doubt that option, but who knows.)

cheers,
Allan

Tako_Kichi
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Connection timed Out for flightsim.com

Post by Tako_Kichi »

The link above works perfectly for me every time I try it. I think it has to be something on your end Allan.....sorry! :worried:
Larry

AllanL
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Connection timed Out for flightsim.com

Post by AllanL »

Thanks Larry. After giving up for a while it has suddenly become available again.

Maybe SWMBO gave up! :OB: :hide:

Cheers,
Allan