Very brave real pilots…

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

TSR2
The Ministry

Very brave real pilots…

Post by TSR2 »

Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Kevin Farnell
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: Very brave real pilots…

Post by Kevin Farnell »

Amazing people, taking risks to help those in need against a totally unjust war. I'm utterly, utterly. utterly appalled at the thought that rape has taken place. Although, it will probably never happen, I want the vile perpetrators of this heinous crime to face the full justice of the law (and possibly, the lethal end of a rifle!).
Thanks again to those wonderful Pilots who have taken risks to help those in need.

Kevin
Stratospheric traces, of our transitory flight.
Trails of condensation, held in narrow paths of white...

cstorey
Concorde
Concorde

Post by cstorey »

I don't want to throw cold water on this very generous effort, but to be clear the supplies are flown to Rzeszow in Poland and then transported by ground transport into Ukraine. They presumably do these flights from Germany because Rszeszow is not served by direct commercial flights from Germany, although it does have flights from at least 3 UK airports , 1 in Holland and 1 in Belgium and the USAF and I think the RAF and other air forces have been supplying it over the last few weeks

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Chris,

You’re absolutely right. I watched it this morning on my phone, and the video is actually very sneakily put together to imply its in Ukraine, but it doesn’t actually go into Ukraine at all. Not to detract from what these guys are doing, but I think its misrepresentation by the BBC.

Sorry chaps.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage