MSFS 40th Anniversary Update

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: MSFS 40th Anniversary Update

Post by Vc Ten »

Enjoying the A310. Although the passengers from all my flights would be complaining to the MD of British Caledonian :lol:
Tricky to get airborne safely on flex power (ok if you gun it)
A310 BC.png
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 207 times
Its as "study level" as it is in xp, but with a few reliability issues, that are promised to be fixed.
Simbrief upload don't work for everyone, and there are times when the aircraft does'nt pick up the ILS
I haven't experienced any the low frame rate issues on my setup.
I did have problems with the flaps continually lowering, but eventually found a conflict with the control mapping. Why it never showed on any other aircraft. :dunno:
Dale
Image Image Image

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Just wish they'd do a version without the shark fin.

great shot though mate. :thumbsup:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

alemaobaiano
Trident
Trident

Post by alemaobaiano »

Thanks guys, I will keep an eye on those threads to see how it goes. The reason I'm tempted to go with MSFS just to get the A310 is price, where I am the A310 XP is more 50% expensive than MSFS :wall:

TTFN
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. – Terry Pratchett

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Latest Navigraph Airac cycle gives Ctd on certain flight plans, Apparently where there is a difference with the info in the built in planner. Inibuilds say to remove Navigraph from the community folder when flying the A310 until a fix is found
Dale
Image Image Image

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

There was a relevant thread on Avsim but damned if I can find it now. Might be worth enquiring there, Nigel - there's a lot more discussion and exchange of information going on. I have two buttons assigned to trim, and find that if I hold the button down, the rate of trim change increases. Other than that, I can't offer any ideas.
Thanks Paul, will shoot over there at some point. :thumbsup:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

Vc Ten wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 13:08
Latest Navigraph Airac cycle gives Ctd on certain flight plans, Apparently where there is a difference with the info in the built in planner. Inibuilds say to remove Navigraph from the community folder when flying the A310 until a fix is found
Dale
Yes, remove Navigraph completely is the solution... I love Inibuilds. They really have great "fixes" to their stuff... 8)

Reality - it seems most of the sources of this problem are people having issues with the SU11 update, specifically with the VHHX install causing the issue. Re-installing VHHX seems to fix the problem most times. Otherwise, rolling back to the pre-SU11 Navigraph data set (which you *can* do) has fixed it for others.

https://forum.navigraph.com/t/crash-to- ... v/10037/12

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

An update tonight 1.29.30 fixes some performance issues and includes a patch for the A310.

I haven't read the release notes yet.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Thanks for heads up Ben :thumbsup:
Only posted a few hrs ago hoping it would pitch soon. Its not been very good on complex aircraft since 40th edition. Been OK on the 146 though.
Dale
Image Image Image