Problems with free-ware A310-300 MS2020

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Problems with free-ware A310-300 MS2020

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Dale, very many thanks indeed for the link you gave me, followed instructions and now it is all good.

Will be doing a number of circuits to get the feel of A310-300 before trying a route from London to Paris.

Again, many thanks. :thumbsup:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

That's great Nigel. Glad you got it working.
Let us know how you get on with your flight to Paris :thumbsup:
Dale
Image Image Image

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Just a quick question with this A310-300 I have to say one of my pet hates is the FMC. In X-Plane 11 you can import a flight into their own FMC but with ones that require inputting of payload - fuel - and all information apart from when you need a toilet break I just cannot get along with them hence my dislike of most modern jets that are Study Level.

By that I do not mean starting cold and dark for I am quite happy to do the pre-flight checks. engine starts etc. I can also fly using VOR and ADF no problem but just wonder whether the A310 can accept a preloaded or rather a saved flight plan from Littlenavmap?

Also I have found that even though I have switches saved on one of my consuls when selecting a nav frequency and or radio it does not work and instead have to use the mouse in turn the switches which slightly annoys me as it works in other aircraft. Maybe I should just stick to the simple things in life at my age? *-)

PS This is not a rant but a bit disappointed

Regards
Nigel

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

If you can export the littlenavmaps flight plan into the aircrafts company routes in the correct format, then yes you can. Not sure where the Co routes folder is I'd have to check. You can simply use the msfs inbuilt planner which will inject straight to the fmc.
Because the model was build with xbox compatibility, there are peripheral devices not supported , but you will be able to map them through fsuipc
Dale
Image Image Image

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Dale, very many thanks for your reply and help, will have to do this maybe next week as presently have a lot on. Finding out after nearly ten years of retirement that you don't actually retire and put feet up!! :lol: :lol:

Regards
Nigel.