Aircraft and Avionics update 1

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

TSR2
The Ministry

Aircraft and Avionics update 1

Post by TSR2 »

Anyone tried the latest update to MSFS yet? Not sure what I think about a whole update just dedicated to making the default stuff more accurate.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: Aircraft and Avionics update 1

Post by Chris Trott »

Made a 1 hour hop in the Longitude last night on my side of the pond. Avionics now "feel" much better if nothing else, which is a major plus. Having most of the actual features working and being able to do things like VNAV as it should was definitely nice. Having the performance calculator working was even better. Will need to fly the TBM and CJ4 to see how those changes went, but at least it means when you fly other aircraft with a Garmin NXi Cockpit, they can now actually have most of the features working from default.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Cheers for the info Chris. I never fly the default aircraft, so was keen to hear if it had made a difference. I’m hoping it will result in progress for some of the stuff in development.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

According to those who've flown the updated GNS430 on the DC-6 it seems to be a welcome update as well. I haven't had a chance to fly anything else on the GA side yet as I don't have a ton of FS time lately, but I'm looking forward to pulling out a few and seeing what happens with the 414 especially as I've not been out with it in far too long.