I Have a Confession to Make

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

I Have a Confession to Make

Post by Nigel H-J »

A right plonker I am!! :wall:

In my thread HS146 I stated that the a/c would not start cold and dark, then I went through a lot of work deleting and uninstalling the a/c, yesterday I succeeded and it was working as it should, or so I thought. Today, looking forward to a cold and dark cockpit I was disappointed, it was not cold and dark. I was about to give up then something occurred to me, I have the Alpha Flight Yoke!! The buttons are already programmed in by the driver, with a cautious click of the Battery Switch on the overhead, it did not work but when I moved the switch on the Alpha Yoke......it did!! :doh:

So after all that faffing about, it was me forgetting that the switches on the yoke was the problem. Since I use the curser for most part of selecting switches, should I just delete the switches in the control setup to avoid future confusion? As they are really setup for the Cessna or single engine light aircraft I do not really need them for tubeliners.

Yours shamefully :hide:
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.