Black Box Islander Continuous Shaking

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Black Box Islander Continuous Shaking

Post by Vc Ten »

There's no .air files in Msfs, Keith Its all done in the cfg files. Wiki tells me 148kts max speed and 130 kts cruise which matches with what I find with the model. Think Nigel nailed it with the FS Realistic interfering with the sim. With the turbulence as it is in msfs currently, don't know why you would need it :lol:
Dale
Image Image Image

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Dale, :hello: I finally managed today to find all the selections for FS Realistic previously I had just been ticking boxes of events the I did not want to work such as low level turbulence, now that is OK in X-Plane 11 whereby you can control the turbulence but not OK in MS where you can't!! :lol:

I really love the Islander though have not yet taken her on a flight from A to B as have been setting up Realistic to work better such as engine vibrations though never have that high just enough to see a very slight movement when on the ground. I think I am becoming to like MS more than X-Plane but will keep V12 for other a/c I have though use MS more these days.

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Dev One
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Dev One »

Glad you have sorted it. I only fly to get the model to work as I think it should, and am hampered really with the spring loading in the joystick. I find I can get closer to reality if I reduce the stability %age value.
Keith