Birmingham to Breast

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

TSR2
The Ministry

Re: Birmingham to Breast

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Kevin,

Its just the default Birmingham, I’ll need to have a look and see if theres a decent free one. I used to fly on the 146 / RJ’s regularly back in the day. I must admit I never had the airbridge at Birmingham, but I did have them else where sometimes. Jersey / British European didn’t usually get gates close to the main terminals, so it was usually a walk across the tarmac or a bus.

The Brest airport is part of one of the FranceVFR packs. I really like their work, and wanted to get Perpignan which was an airport I flew to a couple of times. It was better value to get the packs than buy them individually.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Never come across a freeware egbb for msfs yet. Maccosim do a good airport for a tenner (I have their Manchester) Worth it if you fly from Birmingham a lot.

There is this one, but not been updated for 2 years. https://flightsim.to/file/3573/birmingham-airport-egbb
Dale
Image Image Image

AllanL
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AllanL »

Utterly irrelevant sideline warning.

I once had the joy of a day-trip return by Flybe Dash 8 from Glasgow to Birmingham. Business finished early, I got back to Brum Intl before the preceding flight back to Glasgow. I asked if I could switch to the earlier flight to be told that it would cost £100 for the pleasure. I passed on that and retired behind a book for the longer wait.

Flybe managed to delay the earlier flight so that my booked flight took off about half an hour earlier than the earlier flight, meandering past a plane load of disgruntled delayed passengers on the way. I did experience the other side of the delay story once at Heathrow.....in a previous century.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Vc Ten wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 10:49
Never come across a freeware egbb for msfs yet. Maccosim do a good airport for a tenner (I have their Manchester) Worth it if you fly from Birmingham a lot.

There is this one, but not been updated for 2 years. https://flightsim.to/file/3573/birmingham-airport-egbb
Dale
Cheers Dale, I’ll grab that later this week :thumbsup:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage