It's Not Real but Very Clever!!

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

It's Not Real but Very Clever!!

Post by Nigel H-J »

I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Kevin Farnell
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: It's Not Real but Very Clever!!

Post by Kevin Farnell »

I'm not sure the idea of 'breaking free' would go down too well in North Korea.

Kevin
Stratospheric traces, of our transitory flight.
Trails of condensation, held in narrow paths of white...

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

Very clever, and one of my favourite tracks too :rock:

Tako_Kichi
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Tako_Kichi »

How ironic! The Fat Controller is sitting there in the lap of luxury with his well dressed wife/daughter/sister/tart (delete as required) surrounded by his sycophantic minions who have to take part and clap along under threat of death, meanwhile his people are starving to death by the thousands every day! Hopefully COVID is still strong in North Korea and Mother Nature will do her duty with all those people in close proximity and not a mask in sight!

A perfect example of the Communist system in action!
What was it Napoleon the pig said, oh yes....
Larry

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

Tako_Kichi wrote:
07 Apr 2023, 15:58
How ironic! The Fat Controller is sitting there ...... Hopefully COVID is still strong in North Korea and Mother Nature will do her duty with all those people in close proximity and not a mask in sight!

A perfect example of the Communist system in action!
Oooh! Touched a nerve, eh, Larry :lol:
But I do agree with you.

Tako_Kichi
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Tako_Kichi »

Not really Mike, it's just that I hate corrupt liars (all liars really) but political corrupt liars are the worst form. They lie simply to fill their own pockets at the expense of their people. It's not just Communism either (although that is historically corrupt in all it's forms) it can be found in all political regimes, just take Iran or even the Fascist MAGA Party of America for example, brainwash your followers and reap the rewards!
Larry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Have to agree with you there Larry, but my gripe is with all communist leaders. Kim is one of the worst ones for he rules with an iron rod and even his own family are at risk should they put a foot wrong. His Uncle was reportedly murdered not by firing squad or rope but by artillery where he was blown to bits tied to a pole. He has to have complete control over his people to remain where he is, so afraid of stepping out of line his people are nothing short of being slaves to a vicious dictator who has no thought or feelings for any-one except himself and a complete hatred of South Korea and the USA !!

If any communist ruler is challenged then you can guarantee they will come down hard on any-one who dares to speak out, look at what has happened in Hong Kong, that liar Xi guaranteed Hong Kong's' freedom of speech for 50 years with the British Government as they took it over, now they have silenced any-one who dares to challenge them also China stated that the balloon shot down was a weather balloon blown off course yet latest reports state it was intelligence gathering radio messages etc. I think we should be very careful in what we allow China to produce for the western markets especially chips for computers, who knows what information they will extract from them, even you're own personal information will not be safe!! :poke:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Kevin Farnell
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Kevin Farnell »

Nigel H-J wrote:
09 Apr 2023, 13:25
His Uncle was reportedly murdered not by firing squad or rope but by artillery where he was blown to bits tied to a pole.
Regards
Nigel.
Don't forget his brother, who died in 'very suspicious' circumstances at an airport, that was supposed to be a 'prank'.
I agree with everything that you say and refuse to knowingly buy any Chinese products.

Kevin
Stratospheric traces, of our transitory flight.
Trails of condensation, held in narrow paths of white...