Just Flight PA 28 Turbo Arrow

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Just Flight PA 28 Turbo Arrow

Post by Vc Ten »

No problem here either Nigel. I look forward to the tails of past times, from all posters here :thumbsup:
Never got to fly in a 125 myself. I spent the last 3 months of my apprenticeship in the flight shed where you were most likely to be chosen, but only got so far as sat inside with the engines running, doing pressurisation tests :$
Dale
Image Image Image

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Just Flight PA 28 Turbo Arrow

Post by Nigel H-J »

Nothing like a good waffle Nigel ;) ...something I seem to do a lot of these days since passing "three score years and ten" a few years back :lol:

Ragrads,
Gina
No problem here either Nigel. I look forward to the tails of past times, from all posters here :thumbsup:
Never got to fly in a 125 myself. I spent the last 3 months of my apprenticeship in the flight shed where you were most likely to be chosen, but only got so far as sat inside with the engines running, doing pressurisation tests :$
Dale
Thanks Gina, I am now into my seventies and find myself looking back more than I do forwards but still hope I have a few score years to look forward to!! :S

Dale, the 125 was a lovely plane to fly in but would really have liked to have gone up in the Varsity, I still remember the sound of those Bristol Hercules Engines as it taxied out, very little if any throttle required.

Go to 1min 11secs for the best sound. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac2iRqjFGFc

I also got a flight in the Canberra when a (forgotten which Squadron came to Scampton when their runway was being re-laid) but unfortunately the T5 Trainer was not available so ended up alongside the navigator which meant that my view forward was restricted. Still, enjoyed the flight. During my time at Scampton we had a Lancaster Bomber placed on display as Gate Guardian until 1970 when its real identity was discovered and moved to Hendon, a while later Scampton received another Lancaster which was delivered by road and I went and viewed it in one of the hangers where it was stored and later went inside it after it had been assembled and placed as the Gate Guardian. Now the Panton Brothers own it I look forward to the time it may take to the air again.

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.