Steam Gauge Overhaul

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Steam Gauge Overhaul

Post by Nigel H-J »

Have just been looking at the above on a video and have become quite impressed by what I have seen. The developer is a pilot and he brings default aircraft in MS2020 to pay-ware standard, in this case with the the King Air 350i in MS2020 he removes the glass cockpit and concentrates on an analogue one and makes all switches and levers work as well as having a total system overhaul as well as damage to engine if started wrong.

Has any-one actually bought a Steam Gauge for a default aircraft in MS2020 and if so what are your thoughts? £27.99 for the King Air and seriosly tempted but a bit unsure at present. :dunno:

See Video: https://www.justflight.com/product/stea ... g-king-air

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

DaveG
The Gurus

Re: Steam Gauge Overhaul

Post by DaveG »

I don't have it myself, but the general consensus on other forums seem to say it's very good.
Dave G.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Very many thanks for your reply Dave, just bought it and really looking forward to trying it out. :thumbsup:

Regards
Nigel.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Really enjoyed it. Flew from Biggin Hill to Gamston, flies well and you have to watch engine instruments at start up but the best part is no glass cockpit or FMS just pure VOR and ADF.

Had fused 5 popping out and think it may relate to the RT however, I cannot be bothered with RT at the moment so will just ignore it for the time being. :hide:

Regards
Nigel.

thehappyotter
Concorde
Concorde

Post by thehappyotter »

Along with the Analogue Caravan this is my most flown Nigel. It's really very good.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Rob, :hello: Good to hear from you and hope all is well. :thumbsup:

As soon as I saw that the King Air had the Steam Gauge Overhaul I just had to have it, really good to fly and funny enough, the Analogue Caravan is next on my list for some Bush Flying in Papua New Guinea. Very challenging air strips over there if they are modelled well enough.

Regards
Nigel.