FlyingIron Simulations Bf 109

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

FlyingIron Simulations Bf 109

Post by Charlie Bravo »

Having purchased the Flying Iron Spit, I was looking forward to this coming out and have been flying it quite a bit today.
It's an absolute arse to get into the air - def read the manual on that!

I've also got failures enabled and blew an engine this morning by pushing it too hard. Tonight, the gear failed to come down so I had to use the emergency gear release handle. :help:

I got hold of it not long after it was released this morning so did a few circuits at Duxford. I looked behind me and was being chased by two guys in Spitfires :lol:
Within an hour or so, there were at least 5 109's buzzing around. Well worth £24.

A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: FlyingIron Simulations Bf 109

Post by Nigel H-J »

Brilliant screen shots Chris, I tried flying the ME109 in Cliffs of Dover and for what it is worth, if you get Spitfires behind you dive straight down if you can then keep climbing around 1-2,000 fpm. not only will you accelerate from them they will struggle to keep up and get within firing range :lol: The 109 is much faster in the climb but also you do have to watch and be careful with the engine unless it is fully automatic, constant attention of engine settings is important or you will overheat!! :lol: Oh, wait a minute, I forgot, the Flying Iron Spit will not be a MK 1a 100oct will it!! :doh:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.