New ATC Coming MS2020

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

New ATC Coming MS2020

Post by Nigel H-J »

This really sounds exciting, I already have Pilot2ATC but still having problems loading extra voices into the programme so given up at the moment but on hearing this on the video it sounds to be very exciting especially if you fly VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjvaa3VOpUs

Regards
Nigel
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: New ATC Coming MS2020

Post by blanston12 »

I don't really have a problem with the current ATC, just wish it had regional accents.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

PeteP
Concorde
Concorde

Re: New ATC Coming MS2020

Post by PeteP »

Well, anything has got to be better than the current default nonsense, especially if you fly in the UK or Europe. I must say that a few things in the conversation with London Control grated on my ear - "good morning to you as well", "contact departure" "radar contact" and "climb and maintain flight level zero six zero" - but I have to remember I've been retired since 2006 and procedures and phraseology constantly evolve so perhaps some or even all of those are now correct.

I'd love to know if any of my former colleagues from the Radar Contact program development team are involved. I'll be watching its development with interest.

Pete