B Cal A320

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

B Cal A320

Post by Vc Ten »

British Caledonian along with Air France, were the launch customers for the A320. Several of the aircraft had being painted in B Cal livery, and undergoing final pre handover testing. Before the actual hand over had started, the company was taken over by BA. Subsequently the aircraft were repainted and delivered to BA.
F-WWDE was the second aircraft to be delivered. It would have had the registration G-BRSB, but instead was registered G-BUSC

Loading up in Lisbon

Heading out to rwy 02 Easyjet just landing

Entering the runway

Aerodromo de Alverca

Passing the coast, just to the west of Santander

Jersey below

Passing the Solent

Biggin Hill

The O2

On approach 27r

On Block. Pity the jetways broke. The passengers had to duck going down the steps
Last edited by Vc Ten on 13 Aug 2023, 19:37, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image

TSR2
The Ministry

Re: B Cal A320

Post by TSR2 »

Great series Dale.😁👍

I loved BCal’s livery and have a vague recollection of buying a Flight International at the time which featured BCal’s A320 order.
Which A320 is that?
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

It's the Fenix Ben. It's just had a major update (not that I thought it that bad) Big improvements to the flight model and memory optimising. Flies like you imagine it would (Not that I'll ever get the chance to find out :lol:)
Dale
Image Image Image

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

Tenth screenshot showing A320 over city of London and Thames River is MASTERPIECE :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

What waypoint is that tenth screenshot and which runway were you heading to, please?

Funny thing is that I thought it was McDonald logo on jetway in first screenshot.

Regards,

Aharon

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Glad you like the shots Aharon. I think the approach would be ROXO1H via Biggin. Brings you in parallel to the runways, but about 5miles south. Then 90 left turn at Biggin followed by another 90 to bring you on track for 27 l or r. It was 27 r in this case. Lisbon Airport is by MK Studios. Heathrow is stock msfs premium. London is stock scenery also.
Dale
Last edited by Vc Ten on 21 Aug 2023, 21:16, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

Vc Ten wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 21:02
I think the approach would be ROXO1H via Biggin on track for 27 l or r. It was 27 r in this case.
Thanks for answer I will try this approach in hope to see in my FSX the same London scenery in your tenth screenshot.
Vc Ten wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 21:02
London is stock scenery also.
The default MS2020 scenery of city of London is ASTONISHING

Regards,

Aharon