MS2020

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

MS2020

Post by Nigel H-J »

Came across a problem when the sim would not load beyond the opening screen somehow I managed to get into it and went for a flight but, the controls were not working nor could I access them so after trying for some time I uninstalled then re-installed the game.

Problem I have now is that when starting on the ramp and as soon as I select battery switch to on both engines start automatically but with fuel cut-off on shut down the props still keep turning. I can find no reason for the engines to start automatically and hope some-one has an idea of what this problem is.

I have the game set on hard with no assistance.

Regards
Nigel
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

TSR2
The Ministry

Re: MS2020

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Nigel, not at the computer at the moment, but it sounds like one of the assistance options?
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Ben, many thanks, it was as you wrote, the assistance option. :thumbsup: Must be losing my memory!! :lol:

BTW, had the operation 3 weeks ago but did not feel up to much and mouth is still very sore, waiting for the stitches to dissolve but will be on liquid diet for another 7 weeks!! then will be back at Maxo-Facial to find out what the growth was.

Regards
Nigel

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

Nigel H-J wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 08:56
Hi Ben, many thanks, it was as you wrote, the assistance option. :thumbsup: Must be losing my memory!! :lol:

BTW, had the operation 3 weeks ago but did not feel up to much and mouth is still very sore, waiting for the stitches to dissolve but will be on liquid diet for another 7 weeks!! then will be back at Maxo-Facial to find out what the growth was.

Regards
Nigel
Very best wishes that they have good news for you, Nigel :thumbsup:

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Nigel,

Sorry, I missed this! Hope all's well and its nothing to be concerned about :thumbsup:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Mike and many thanks for your well wishes. :hello: Ben, just getting a bit fed up with liquid foods at the moment but on the plus side I have lost a bit of weight!! :lol:

I doubt very much if there is anything to worry about after all, it has taken around 11 months from consultation to operating table. :doh:

One thing that really pi**ed me off was that a nurse spotted my cup of coffee and promptly picked it up and said in a very authoritarian manner that I was not to have hot drinks, despite my objection that I do not drink it until it cools down my plea went unheard so the patient next to me also shouted out in support of me but the cup of coffee went down the sink despite of our remonstrations!! Thankfully she was not on duty during the rest of my stay.

Nigel.

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

Nigel H-J wrote:
16 Mar 2024, 19:05
........ Thankfully she was not on duty during the rest of my stay.

Nigel.
The NHS type that deserves a different type of clap :OB: