For £2.99 is it worth it?

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Quixoticish
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Quixoticish »

Oh, and, regarding the point about good feedback, unfortunately using ebay's system that doesn't mean anything. For example; if he doesn't immediately leave me good feedback the best I'll do is not leave him any; if I leave a neutral or negative I run the risk of recieving one in return through no fault of my own and tarnishing my record. That's the major problem with ebay's feedback system.

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

Well I splashed out the £2.99, and the results were not that good! Like it was mentioned before, if you were new to FS, then it would be really helpful, but with the experience we all have, it's stuff we already know. Well if you don't take the chance you will never know, and it was only £2.99. Could have been worse.
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

Jetset wrote:Well I splashed out the £2.99, and the results were not that good! Like it was mentioned before, if you were new to FS, then it would be really helpful, but with the experience we all have, it's stuff we already know. Well if you don't take the chance you will never know, and it was only £2.99. Could have been worse.
True, but thats one less pint now! hah haa :doh:
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

VEGAS wrote:
Jetset wrote:Well I splashed out the £2.99, and the results were not that good! Like it was mentioned before, if you were new to FS, then it would be really helpful, but with the experience we all have, it's stuff we already know. Well if you don't take the chance you will never know, and it was only £2.99. Could have been worse.
True, but thats one less pint now! hah haa :doh:
:think: :shock: :shock: :shock: :doh:
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

Vixus
Victor
Victor

Post by Vixus »

It was bound to happen. Anyway, if all this info is available in more detail on the net, someone should compile it all somewhere (go on, point to me...)