Just getting my hand to work!

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DispatchDragon
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain
Location: On the corner of walk and dont walk somewhere on US1

Post by DispatchDragon »

Jetty

GO to your room LOL
Im not that ancient

Leif

Of course MumH will pop up and tell us about going to ALan Cobhams
circus.

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

Sorry Leif :dunno:
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

tonymadge
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by tonymadge »

The 737 is the kityhawk Eric Cantu type the panel Ken Mitchells 737 with a eyepoint gauge robbed from the VC10 by me..sorry DB :wink:
The scenery is GE and clouds by Flight Enviroment with Active Sky, mesh by FS Global and I think areosim Almeria...
The repaint well I may well release this one if I can get it right, Please if anyone has a decent side on picture of the Britannia early colours and I could really do with the font???that would be great :smile:
Tom maybe I can help you out :wink:
AMD Phenom II X4 BE 965 @ 3.80GHz
nVidia GTX 560 TI 448 Cores

nanah
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Tony's 737

Post by nanah »

I can assure you that I remember that particular aeroplane Tony. Was on the evac exercise done in the hangar at Luton and the skipper who was supposed to catch at the bottom did.nt and I broke my rear end. Boy did that hurt. My boss was furious cause It was difficult to it at my typewriter for some time. He happened to be the Chief Nav. Have manyhappy memories of Brit.but that was not my happiest!!! Margie.
Housemother to years and years of aircrew

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

tonymadge
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by tonymadge »

Margie that must have made your eyes water..Ouch :smile:

slimsim60
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by slimsim60 »

If you still want those side on pics, i am going to my mothers at the weekend which is where i still keep all that sort of stuff. i have brits book and pics and stuff from spending tooooo much time at LGW, i used to cycle over in the school hols, it was 35 miles and i carried my camera ( an old zenith) with me.. So i shold have some somewhere, if thats any help to you. i am pretty sure the book has some really good pics of that livery that i could scan and send you. I Can remember Dan airs budgie fleet at LGW and they where still working there when i worked on the airport in 1989ish along with BIA's 1-11 fleet. mind you i am sure the paint job was different from daves i'll have to have a look at the pics. let me know if you want them pics and i'll have a sort out at the weekend.

tonymadge
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by tonymadge »

Yes please :smile: I have revised the livery a bit but the pictures or one good one side on would be a great help, many thanks re the Zenith that brings meories back, my first SLR was a Zenith TTL with a shutter noise that could wake the dead!

slimsim60
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by slimsim60 »

Thats the kiddy, only camera to have a kick like a shotgun. I'll get on to those pics at the weekend.

Kevin Farnell
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Kevin Farnell »

tonymadge wrote:Zenith that brings meories back, my first SLR was a Zenith TTL with a shutter noise that could wake the dead!
OOOH, luxury!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My first SLR was a Zenith E. After selecting the apeture, a separate ring on the lens had to be closed, in order to stop down the lens. This allowed for about 20 seconds per frame.

And what have the Russians ever done for us? (Monty-Python-esque... :smile: )

Regards

Kevin