HS 748 and Ultimate Night Environment texture problem

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

rod
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

HS 748 and Ultimate Night Environment texture problem

Post by rod »

Hi everyone,

Has anyone experienced any problems with Ultimate Night Environment Pro whilst flying the 748? Each time I select this beautiful aeroplane for a night flight, all my night lighting textures defocus into an orange blur. At first I thought it was my graphics card until I discovered it was only happening when I selected the 748. I have not experienced this with any other aeroplanes and the 1-11 and Vanguard are fine, sadly it just happens with the 748, which is a real pain as I so enjoy flying this aeroplane. When I hit the [alt] key to bring up the menu, the textures all come back into focus but as soon as I hit [alt] again to unfreeze, all the night lighting textures become a blur again. I believe Ultimate Night Environment Pro replaces the default FS9 night lighting maps with custom maps. I am only guessing, but perhaps there is some sort of interaction going on here or perhaps there is something strange about my machine, although its odd that it only occurs with the 748.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else has experienced the same problem with Ultimate Night Environment Pro, so I can rule out a problem with my setup? Guess I will just have to enjoy night IMC for the time being. :smile:

Rod.

Rick Piper
The Gurus
Location: In front of screen learning 3ds max :/ ...............Done it :)

Post by Rick Piper »

Hi Rod

this was a problem fixed a few days after release.

Download the latest texture pack (pack3) or the night texture fix in the 748 support thread.

Regards
Rick

rod
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by rod »

Bless you Rick ... :smile:

Sorted :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

So Happy!!!! and so many thanks to you and the team for such an amazing aeroplane.

Rod.