Avro RJ Detail Photos?

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

Callum,

No probs, anything else you want pictures of? When it comes round to it, I have a JEA flying manual for the 146 (covers all 3 series I think and particular pecularities of specific JEA (Flybe) aircraft!)

Toby

Callum
Viscount
Viscount

Post by Callum »

That would be sehr fantastisch! Could you email it to me on [email protected] please?

Photographs? The door and stairs is a must, the galley (just as you walk in the aircraft) if you have one a top view photograph (whole aircraft) erm... and the airbrake at the back deployed :P That just about covers it

I am going away on holiday (from this saturday) for a week, so you won't hear from me until then. I am also trying to set up a payware company at the same time...

Don't worry though, I expect this to be freeware so yeah... hopefully the badboys here will help me with the painting, panel and FDE as I am clueless at those :think: :p

Have a great summer! :smile:

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

My flying manual is a paper printed one (a real one!). Cant really scan and email the whole thing... can do selected bits when the time comes perhaps!

Will take your email down and see what I can dig out...

Toby

BAe146
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BAe146 »

I have the Air Wisconsin 146-200,300 manuals, since my father no longer needs them.
"Mankind has a perfect record in Aviation, We've never left anyone up there."