Ras Sadr...

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

blanston12 wrote:Peter, the rebalanced images look good, especially the one of the scouts and in the re-arm thread. Auto levels works best where there is a mixture of colours. If you don't like the results there is a 'levels' adjustment dialog where you can adjust each of the colour channels manually, but its complicated enough that I probably could not explain it here.
Joe,

I was especially impressed with the two pics of the armourers working...Those two are Ektachrome and I'm hoping my other Ektachromes will balance as well as those two...I haven't posted any of the others yet so I'll go through and adjust them before I do...Thanks again for the tip. I think the Venom in the Drain shot has overbalanced a bit and I will attend to that later :smile:

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

Sure thing peter, photoshop has probaby half a dozen functions you could use to balance the colours and auto levels is the easiest to get good results but as you found out it does not work in all situations. Good luck with it and I will look forward to seeing more of your collection.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.