Tenerife in the 1-11

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

ianhind
Concorde
Concorde

Post by ianhind »

Leif,

That Tenerife airport is in the north of the island, and suffers bad weather much of the year (poor visibility was on contributor to the crash of those 747s.

There is a newer airport in the SW of the island which is now used mainly for all the tourist traffic.

I try to forget all this, having been there many years ago. Tenerife is not my favourite holiday destination - Ibiza for the wealthier chav was my impession at the time (although chavs were still to be invented :lol: ).

Ian

EDIT: got the dreaded DEBUG error message about emailer.php when I posted this - seen this before Mr SYSADMIN.

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

Tenerife is a truly stunning Island. The missus and I absolutely loved it when we went last year for a week.

Much the same can't be said for the baggage handlers at the Airport who, at some point waiting to board the aircraft, thought they'd help themselves to the contents of my dear gal's suitcase.

Someone mentioned an alleged scam at the airport involving the baggage handlers as we one of several who suffered the same misfortune whilst on holiday in Tenerife.

B*st*rds, I hope they get whats coming to them one day! :gun:
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image