Carwash prank

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

AndyMinx
Victor
Victor

Post by AndyMinx »

Right! That all said: who's with me to start National Chav-Culling Week!?!?!? :lol:

Nah seriously...Dyl; they probably have the tape but won't do anything about it because it means they have to work! (sorry if that causes any offense but Don't get me on a soapbox about the Police either!)

Toby; as for your attack; Im sorry to hear about it!
I've never been attacked myself, always managed to squeeze out of the situation so far but I have seen or heard of several incidents in my area.
90% of the times the parents are not alot better themselves!

Dave B....Totally agree about running them over! :wink:

Cheers,
Andy M.

thehappyotter
Concorde
Concorde

Post by thehappyotter »

AndyMinx wrote:Right! That all said: who's with me to start National Chav-Culling Week!?!?!? :lol:

Nah seriously...Dyl; they probably have the tape but won't do anything about it because it means they have to work! (sorry if that causes any offense but Don't get me on a soapbox about the Police either!)

Toby; as for your attack; Im sorry to hear about it!
I've never been attacked myself, always managed to squeeze out of the situation so far but I have seen or heard of several incidents in my area.
90% of the times the parents are not alot better themselves!

Dave B....Totally agree about running them over! :wink:

Cheers,
:whistle: :brick: :roll:

airboatr

Post by airboatr »

I think the Hamster thing was working better
eddie :think:
sory, tis true :k:

AndyMinx
Victor
Victor

Post by AndyMinx »

Call me daft HappyOtter but i'm not totally sure I understand what you're getting at. Care to elaborate please? :wink:

Cheers,
Andy M.

thehappyotter
Concorde
Concorde

Post by thehappyotter »

It was a don't get me started on the 'lazy' Police either.

I'll keep me mouth shut. :lol:

AndyMinx
Victor
Victor

Post by AndyMinx »

Ahh I see! :lol:

Cheers,
Andy M.

andy

Post by andy »

'Tis a fact of life where I live, I'm afraid.
Go to Sainsbury's at 8-30am, and you will see at least a dozen police vehicles on the car park.
They're all in the cafeteria.....................yet the last four occaissions that I have had to call them, I've been told that there is no-one available to respond.
Sorry............ I know you guy's at the sharp end get all the complaint's, but surely you have some form of feedback. :wink:

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

Dunno where it originated but there was a joke going round a while back about someone who called the police to report a robbery and was told there were no available police that could attend. He phoned back and told them that it was ok because he had caught the guy and killed him. The police arrived within minutes and found the suspect alive (and not shot). Punchline went "I thought you said he was dead?" [reply] "I thought you said you were too busy to attend!". Cant remember if this had any basis in fact or was just a joke.

Must stress that my own experience was very different and several police cars and an ambulance did attend when I had to call them and the police did spend some while trying to find the chavs who attacked me. In the cases where they cant attend its probably because there arent enough of them because they are underfunded, so lets just call it Tony Blair's fault and leave it at that :lol:

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

I'm not going to enter into a debate about fun/chavs/police/past experiences/life in general etc etc here guys as its not what my post was about.

It was a little bit of fun but not intended to be anything more.

Not to everyone's liking I suppose. Please don't be offended. :wink:
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image

andy

Post by andy »

No Probs Eddie. :wink: :smile: