Something for the Weekend Sir ?

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

david balmer

Something for the Weekend Sir ?

Post by david balmer »

Got the fs9 working again. after reading about people buying the merlin and peter's new twin engine plane. well the family has gone to the cottage and left me at home. well temptation got the better of me and i added this little gem to my hanger. all i need now is to save enough in the va to buy it as my weekend runabout. After flying the comet and the likes all week.

Vulcan_to_the_Sky!
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vulcan_to_the_Sky! »

Wow that looks nice. What is that, the Carendo Cessna 210?

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

I rather like the look of that...Any chance of a few details and even a panel shot?

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

here you go, first it a Carenado Cessna U206G Stationair 6 II Full Pack.
comes in 12 variants. single pilot/twin pilot both animated. wheels covered and uncovered. passenger,cargo and float. standard pack comes with US ident's. major flightsim sites have downloads for this aircraft. hence the scottish one you see in the float version. cost $29.00 not bad. quality of the graphics are very good and the sounds can't give fault. photo's show 2d panel, VC panel the cross bars belong to the float version only.
good handeling and comes with extensive instructional paperwork. that includes fuel figures for height and cruising. now i have a cessna worth looking at and flying. if you need any more details just ask and i'll try to get the answer.

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

I must admit. I thought I would draw the line with purchases of Cessna's when I bought Just Flight Flying club.

But that looks the mutts nuts..hmmm :think:
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

must admit i had the just flight package once, when i first opened this package my jaw dropped. my photo's don't realy show the fine detail and quality of the textures. i did like the tomahawk by just flight, but was rather disapointed with the inside. this however is in a different league.
i must stress there are many freeware aircraft i have and rick's hsw 748 is at the top of the list, followed with others that i use in the cbfs VA.

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Dave,

Thought you might like to see a few pics of the real thing - took these last year, Jill spotted it so did a quick u-turn in the car and went and had a decko. It was a pretty windy day and I ended up helping to launch her from the slipway. He was going to Glasgow to pick up some pax and then take them to one of the Western Isles.

Rgds

John

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

wow thanks john for those great photo's. just got this download plus the cessna 182Q. great models and full of detail. can't beat the british classic's though.

Robin
Trident
Trident

Post by Robin »

Hey John,

Nice pics, I know exactly where that plane is :D I remember almost crashing I was looking at it.