Connecting to flynet

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Connecting to flynet

Post by blanston12 »

Is anyone else having problems opening the flynet website, I have been trying for about an hour and can't open the home page.

The client can connect but I cant log in to book a flight.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Avant-Garde-Aclue

Post by Avant-Garde-Aclue »

Noticed that too Joe, it went down for about two hours, seems to be up and running ok now

Regards

Sean

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

it seamed like more than a couple hours but maybe I was just inpatient. But it did come back up and was able to get a flight in, now to see if I can get another in.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Crazy_Odball
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Crazy_Odball »

Hi guys new here :redface:

I noticed the problem myself, you carnt view the flight planner ?? But you can book a flight ??

So I have, my first one :shock:

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Good luck with it matey!! :wink:

Just remember the basics.. start with your parking brake on.. keep your speed to below 25kts while taxiing.. make sure your landing lights are ON up to at least (and I mean at least) 1000ftAGL NOT ASL plus make sure they're OFF above 10,000ft and last but not least.. keep your speed UNDER 250kias below 10,000ft. If your fuel planning has been ok and you manage to abide by those few points above.. you'll end up with a nice 100% score. If you fluff on one of them, it's not the end of the world so don't run and hide :wink: The VA is big enough to withstand a reasonable disaster (or two!!) so that's not important but.. you'll get a buzz out of maintaining 'double' hundreds for flights and pilot rating, one of which you can work off (eventually) but not the other :thumbsup:

A word of caution (as if I've not given you enough already).. I'd switch off 'detect crash'. There are known defects in the M$ scenery (though impossible to see until you've hit one) so turning off 'detect crash' will save you any faults in the long run. DON'T feel you can crash with impunity because you can't but this WILL save you hitting unseen objects/defects in the standard mesh :wink:

All the very best and let's hope this is the first of many :wink:

[edit] Sorry.. I missed your comment on the flight planner. Don't worry about this. It can be terribly slow to load at times and often doesn't. As long as you can book the flight, that's all you need from the FlyNET page. Try popping in later and you'll probably find the flight planner will be ok.

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi there,

Yep, the flightplan page does take a while to load, but thats probably because we have nearly two thousand to load :shock: with more to come still :wink:

Rgds

John

Crazy_Odball
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Crazy_Odball »

At risk of dragging this off thread, thanks for the advice.

All went well on both legs of the trip

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Well done Tony :dance:

Now then.. holding your concentration get's more difficult. Get a routine sorted and you'll be fine :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!