VC10 to Casablanca

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Lord Hearteater
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

VC10 to Casablanca

Post by Lord Hearteater »

After takeoff from Heathrow, there was a nice look at the city.

Leaving England behind

The island of Jersey

Approaching Casablanca's harbor

Touchdown

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Nice shots LH :wink: Is that Casablanca the new(ish) payware one?? I toyed with the idea of buying it but resisted on the grounds that I'd probably go there once or twice and never again!! :lol:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Lord Hearteater
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

[quote="DaveB"]Nice shots LH :wink: Is that Casablanca the new(ish) payware one?? I toyed with the idea of buying it but resisted on the grounds that I'd probably go there once or twice and never again!! :lol:
quote]

Nope, it's the default scenery. I've actually been to Casablanca (back in '73) and am also considering the payware.

Kudos to DM for the VC10; it was very fun to fly, and FAST; I cruised at mach .9 at FL325 for a total flight time (FS log) of 3.2 hours.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Well mate.. your 'default' is obviously different from mine :roll: I've just flown from Casablanca and gone up and down the coast but I see nothing like that!! :shock: The reason I asked is that it doesn't even 'look like' default scenery.. not anything I have anyway :think:

Never mind. That's my ONE visit to Casablanca done and dusted for another few years! :lol:

ATB

ImageImage

Lord Hearteater
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

I did some more exploring of the nooks and crannies of my add-on scenery. It appears that I am using Toni Agramont's Kingdom of Morocco freeware. Europe is covered by FS Terrain 76m mesh at 40% with full autogen. Hope that helps.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

That would explain it matey :wink: I might even have that somewhere but it's not installed on this system. Tks for the pointer anyway :wink:

ATB

ImageImage

Lord Hearteater
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

You know you have too much downloaded when you can't remember your obscure freeware. Oh well, at least my stuff all works.