More stuff on FSX

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

draken79
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by draken79 »

hey all havnt been on the forums for awhile and this thread its pretty rocky lol. i was looking forward to fsx coming out and was gonna take the plunge but i think il wait now.

Ive spent so much money getting fs9 to work to a level that im happy with(modifying my pc etc) that im now reluctant to change. and after spending x amounts of pounds on addons im no longer bothered wether ms have improved the visual model of ther aircraft. what i want to see is smooth running graffix realistic flight dynamics and how you interact with the fs world and more realistic interaction with ATC ( same thing).

Yeah MS could try harder, but they have supplied the base product for us avaition enthusiats to use, which otherwise would not be ther if they didnt (oviously). but from what i read in varoius developers forums etc they have made life hard for third party developers that strive for perfection and people like me who want the ultimate flight experience. which thrid party developers could provide (freeware or payware).

Basically MS needs to comunicate with people like us to find out what is needed and how we can help them.

Wow i think ive gone off subject a bit il get my coat :think:

robbie
VC10
VC10

Post by robbie »

It's not FSX that worries me, it's VISTA, a friend of mine (a bit of a guru)
is beta testing some of it, and most of his comments are totally unprintable on this or any other forum!.

And anyway I'll wait for the brats to throw out thier unwanted FSX christmas prezzie, I should get a copy by dec 31 in the local pc store for $20. :lol:

Robbie.