Tongass Fjords...

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

jonesey2k
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by jonesey2k »

I know I am. One of my fave routes so far. Is to fly low level and slow down the Stikine river :smile:
Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12 gauge.

Mike D
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Mike D »

petermcleland wrote:
Mike,

I expect most things will need adjusting to run in FSX but I just know that Holger will update his scenery way ahead of everyone else :smile:

I expect that you are already enjoying it now...pretty dramatic eh?
Your expectations can be confirmed, Peter. It is installed. After the truly excellent Francevfr photo stuff it looks a little more "ordinary" but it does, of course, have a very easy effect on frame rates which makes an excellent scenario for multiplayer. Now the hope is that the community that built the Misty Moorings collection of freeware addons for Misty Fjords will turn their attention to TF. Do I not remember reading an FS obit for Leon Louis, though?

Mike D

Mike D

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

Mike,

It is worth strolling around on the ground at Sitka...I found the most exquisite Purse Siener fishing boat...Very detailed...I must have it at McLeland Field. I will make it berth on the inside of the long pontoon and it can sortie out through Russell Fjord to do some fishing out at sea :dance:

Mike D
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Mike D »

petermcleland wrote:Mike,

..I found the most exquisite Purse Siener fishing boat...Very detailed...I must have it at McLeland Field. I will make it berth on the inside of the long pontoon and it can sortie out through Russell Fjord to do some fishing out at sea :dance:
Go for it!! Will it be subject to "Days At Sea" restrictions? :think:

Mike D

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

Mike D wrote: Go for it!! Will it be subject to "Days At Sea" restrictions? :think:
Probably not Mike...I will probably schedule her to work like the ships that leave the anchorage in the bay...I will make her leave within half an hour of the users arrival in the area. That way you get to see the spectacle of the fishing boat berthing or leaving (haven't decided which yet). If I scheduled her for real time then the user would hardly ever see her as she would be out on the ocean fishing :think: