Gladiator Mk I pre war Paint

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

kikko
Comet
Comet

Post by kikko »

The AIRFIX old Gladiator Kit has the 72 Sq decals and colours. I think that the Shuttleworth Gladiator has retained the 72 Sq livery for at least 40 years. there are some good photos of the plane at Airliners.net :wink:

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

kikko wrote:The AIRFIX old Gladiator Kit has the 72 Sq decals and colours. I think that the Shuttleworth Gladiator has retained the 72 Sq livery for at least 40 years. there are some good photos of the plane at Airliners.net :wink:
The Shuttleworth Gladiator was repainted a few years back in a Norwegian livery.

AndyG

Rich
VC10
VC10

Post by Rich »

A bit late but now I have managed to get the local phone company to fix my line I can once again connect at the heady speed of 33.6 kbps here are a couple of screenies of my paints

http://www.classicbritishfiles.com/
Rich

Hot_Charlie
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Hot_Charlie »

AndyG wrote:
kikko wrote:The AIRFIX old Gladiator Kit has the 72 Sq decals and colours. I think that the Shuttleworth Gladiator has retained the 72 Sq livery for at least 40 years. there are some good photos of the plane at Airliners.net :wink:
The Shuttleworth Gladiator was repainted a few years back in a Norwegian livery.

AndyG
...and before that was in 247Sqn colours for at leat 6 or 7 years... :smile:
Charlie

[Intentionally Blank]