VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

soggy
Comet
Comet

Stressed!!

Post by soggy »

Hello all,

I have just done a flight on flynet,EGPD - EGKK HS748, just as i was about to taxi off the runway at gatwick my screen went black followed by two messages, Flight simulator has encountered a problem and needs to close and flynet has encountered a problem and needs to close.To say i wasn't impressed would be a massive understatment, having just spent the best part of 2 hours completing the flight.Is there any way i can still submit the flight now that flynet has some sort of manual entry system?,or do i need to do the whole flight again?.

Cheers,
Pete

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Pete,

I don't think the flight would have been logged without having applied the parking brake. Check your FlyNET client folder and see if a report.out file has been generated for the flight. If it hasn't then there's no way of submitting the flight.

Rgds

John

soggy
Comet
Comet

Post by soggy »

Hi John,

I have a 2kb .out file in my client folder,but how do i know if this is for the above mentioned flight? Any idea's?

Thanks,
Pete

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Pete,

It can be read with notepad. You should be able to tell from the content if your flight's been logged. PM me with a copy and paste of what the file says.

Rgds

John