FlyNET back with a time-warp

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

FlyNET back with a time-warp

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Guys,

FlyNET is now back online with a database reset from 20th September which is the wednesday before the weekend the hacker ran loose. This means that all pilots and aircraft have reverted to the positions they were in at that time. Whilst this is frustrating, it does mean that ourselves and our fellow VA's that had been 'liquidated', are now back online as they were at that time. I am sure you will all agree that the action that has been taken under the existing circumstances was the best solution.

I am hopeful that with the offers of technical support offered and accepted by Konny the security of the site will be much improved and we will not be witness to similar circumstances again.

Your patience and acceptance of this solution is appreciated.

Rgds

John

MALTBY D
The Gurus

Post by MALTBY D »

Fair enough I suppose. If it gets the rest of them back up & running.

I was mighty pissed off that mine was the only recent flight to survive though. Had a horrible flight to Porto, got done for landing lights when flying too close to a mountain (AGAIN!) & really didn't fancy the trip back. :smile:

Do we know if Konny got a backup system in place now?

DM
ImageImage

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

Hes. JohnC is helping him out with eradicating all the holes in the security system as well.