Flynet Problems?

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

RGr that mate.. and don't forget to wave!! :lol: You should hear 'ZK' being very noisey close by :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Strictly speaking.. not for this particular thread but has anyone noticed the sig's are not totally active anymore?? When you book a flight, they show in Hangar but that's where they stay :think:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

hobby
Concorde
Concorde

FlyNET problem today

Post by hobby »

I booked my flight CBFVA flight No 3510 Heathrow to Newcastle distance 218 Nm and printed out my briefing form.

I took off at 12:00noon having taxied from a Heathrow parking spot. I ran my simulation at '1' and using weather from the internet landed at Newcastle at 13:35 hrs, taxied in and parked at Newcastle at 13:42 hrs.

I had to 'pause', for two minutes, during the flight to answer a real life telephone.

Imagine my surprise when having shut down all my FS programs Flynet informed me that I had landed at the wrong airport!! FlyNET program indicating that my Flight No. 3510 was from Heathrow to Heathrow(!!!) distance 218Nm!! No income - Pilot Rating 85%.

Can you please see that this flight is deleted from my logbook and Records at FlyNET or that I am credited with the flight for I did arrive at my intended destination almost on time.

I intended to fly the Heathrow - Newcastle flight - I did so and I did land at Newcastle, England.