Poodling around in FS9.. [12shots]

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Poodling around in FS9.. [12shots]

Post by DaveB »

Tks Guy's ;-)

I absolutely LOVE Frankfurt as an FS9 destination for the reasons you see above. Testimony to it's build quality is that I get better framerates there than I do at Guernsey :o The FlyTampa scenery is close to this quality (I have Vienna) but still not quite as good (IMHO).

James..
Each to their own matey and that's the beauty of something like Flightsim ;-) Nothing wrong with you having all the AI you can handle at a 'default' airport if you're happy with that :) Many of the destinations I fly to are covered 'freeware' but I often find that although the accuracy might be there.. there is a huge tradeoff with framerates, especially at larger airports. It all depends on what you're prepared to put up with and we all have our individual ideas on that ;-)

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

jab
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Poodling around in FS9.. [12shots]

Post by jab »

DaveB wrote:
James..
Each to their own matey and that's the beauty of something like Flightsim ;-) Nothing wrong with you having all the AI you can handle at a 'default' airport if you're happy with that :) Many of the destinations I fly to are covered 'freeware' but I often find that although the accuracy might be there.. there is a huge tradeoff with framerates, especially at larger airports. It all depends on what you're prepared to put up with and we all have our individual ideas on that ;-)

ATB

DaveB :tab:
The AI I have is Just Flights Traffic 2004 and Traffic PlusPak - Military Aircraft 1 & 2 :dancer:

James :dance:
RIP Steve Irwin :'( You was the best there ever was.