Cigarettes Getting More Expensive

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Tomliner
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Cigarettes Getting More Expensive

Post by Tomliner »

Hi Nigel.Apart from that, I take it you were quite happy? :brick: :lol: EricT
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

nigelb wrote:OIC. My experience with BoA was that by the time you navigated through the "press button" menu and finally figured out how to talk to a human (always the very last selection available), you went into a "all our customer service representatives are busy" queu for twenty minutes (complete with obnoxious background music and plugs for other banking services), you reached someone who's native tongue was obviously not English who put you on hold, asked you to explain your problem again, then transfered you to someone who asked for blood samples, asked you to explain your problem yet again, then wanted to transfer you back to the original department and so on, ad infinitum, you spent the best part of two bloody hours to resolve the problem. And that is if you did not get cut-off at some point in the process!

Nigel²
I've had that too (and why I cringe that my employer uses BoA for our Purchasing Cards), but it seems in this case that it's not quite as bad as it sounded as far as the CS side. I've seen other reports recently about this happening, so I think what was alluded to earlier that it may be a software programming problem and not anything else, is probably the most likely answer and hopefully they'll find a way to get it fixed soon.

nigelb
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by nigelb »

Tomliner wrote:Hi Nigel.Apart from that, I take it you were quite happy? :brick: :lol: EricT
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of the expression th Colonials use on this side of the pond "Other than that Mrs Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

Another pet peve of mine is certainly not confined to BoA: Call a business and the automated answering system ask you to key in your multi-digit account number. When you finally speak to a human, they ask for your account number again! Grrrrrrr! :@

Nigel²