Not another Bloody Auster

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DispatchDragon
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain
Location: On the corner of walk and dont walk somewhere on US1

Re: Not another Bloody Auster

Post by DispatchDragon »

Sorry my friend -- I just looked to see if the problem is with us -- your server is not allowing you to download the complete file for whatever reason - but if you will be kind as to PM me your email addie I will send you an alternate
link - tell me have you attempted to down load any of the repaints? and if so do they present a problem?

Leif

austerdriver

Post by austerdriver »

I have no problems downloading the Auster. Maybe its something to do with their PC?

Molyned
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Molyned »

Leif is too much of a gent to mention it but -
The correct and quickest place to get help and answers to the aircraft at http://classicbritishfiles.com is on our Site Support Forum there which is where many of the builders & painters hang out.
I've checked the files out and here's no problems in them. In the past, the download fail limit occured particularly with AOL or any I.S.P. which imposes a limit on file size downloads. :(
HTH
Cheers
Dave M(oly)

Paolo Lao
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Paolo Lao »

DispatchDragon wrote:Sorry my friend -- I just looked to see if the problem is with us -- your server is not allowing you to download the complete file for whatever reason - but if you will be kind as to PM me your email addie I will send you an alternate
link - tell me have you attempted to down load any of the repaints? and if so do they present a problem?

Leif
Hi Leif, I remember downloading some files there before without problems, I'll try downloading it again with the firewall and antivirus off, I will pm you if I still have the same errors :D

Many Thanks
Pao

Lancman
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Lancman »

Many thanks Lief, I'm now hopping round the farm strips in Kent in this little beauty. You're quite right, my previous downloads had had their tails nipped off compared to the copy which you sent me.
Meddle first, understand later.

DispatchDragon
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain
Location: On the corner of walk and dont walk somewhere on US1

Post by DispatchDragon »

Well now I have discovered the connection with the trunkated downloads.

Everyone who was having the end cut off were trying to download from dial up servers.....Sorry folks
In future if you have a problem downloading from www.classicbritihsfiles.com leave a message over there and I will send you a link to download the model you desire

All part of the service

Leif