Just bought this (Pt 2)

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

speedbird591
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Re: Just bought this (Pt 2)

Post by speedbird591 »

VEGAS wrote:I think the novelty of having the bump has worn off now and we can't wait for the baby to drop. :lol: :agree:
Oh, that's gross Image

Lovely model, Eddie. It just needs a semaphore signal at danger and a few freight wagons to give it a good reason to be stationary while the driver has a kip. You could then lay another length of line next to it for a passing passenger train. To make it even more authentic you need a model apple tree next to the signal. There are always apple trees next to signals from where past drivers have had their lunch while waiting at a signal and chucked the apple core out of the window. True.

Never mind the expense, think how much pleasure you're giving us looking at the models! :lol:

Dave - the bus museum at Brooklands looks like excellent news. It'll make a good day out even better. Keep us up to date, please! Perhaps you could volunteer for that as well as EP. If they let you play with real ones maybe you won't have such an irresistible urge to buy model ones!

Ian :)

ps As I'm typing this I can hear the ETPS 1-11 doing circuits in the area so if anyone's driving down the A303 today keep your eyes peeled!

Filonian
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Just bought this (Pt 2)

Post by Filonian »

VEGAS wrote:Hi Roger,

She is very well thanks. Or as well as can be given the fact she's enormous and fed up with large swollen ankles. :((

I think the novelty of having the bump has worn off now and we can't wait for the baby to drop. :lol: :agree:

If you're hoping for a girl Eddie, take her for a ride on a Blackpool tram.

They shake the ba*%s off anyone. :hide:

Graham
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.