Bragging rights

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

nigelb
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Bragging rights

Post by nigelb »

airboatr wrote:I saw just recently, BBC edited the Majors definitive of east and west Indians :hide:

:OT:

I heard some folk calling each other that the other day , and they were having a grand ol time.

:shhh: but why was I offended *-) :dunno:

:wasntme:
Well the BBC certainly did not censor it originally and, surprisingly, PBS here didn't either. I think you referring to the Major talking about taking a girls to "see India" a cricket match at Lords ( If I remember correctly.) After a discussion between the Major and the girl about what the correct politically incorrect term was for the Indian players, she ran off to powder her nose and never returned.

The routine with the Major and the moose head was absolutely brilliant and I also liked the bit where Fawlty is in the hospital, somewhat woozy from the knock on his head by the moose and he and says to the nurse "My god your ugly" to which the nurse calmly responds "I'll get the doctor" and Fawlty says "You don't need a doctor, you need a bloody plastic surgeon."

Nigel²

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Bragging rights

Post by airboatr »

:lol:
The Major stammering :rofl: knees slightly buckled, on his toes, trying not to fall over backward. :lol: :lol:

Hilarious!!