Just hackin'..

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Just hackin'..

Post by Aharon »

Yep, Dave At least I am very very very careful not to break forum rules :) ;) ;) :cheers: :cheers: I always observe forum rules in strict manner.

Oh well I am too careful and too strict LOL But hey at least I am sure you appreciate that.

Now I just discovered thanks to you BIG difference between Jetstream 200 and Jetstream J31 and Jetsream J41. Never knew before today!!! I guess I will not get Eastern Metro Express livery since Eastern actually operated Jetstream J31, not Jetstream 200. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Regards,

Aharon

Motormouse
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Just hackin'..

Post by Motormouse »

Aharon wrote:Yep, Dave At least I am very very very careful not to break forum rules :) ;) ;) :cheers: :cheers: I always observe forum rules in strict manner.

Oh well I am too careful and too strict LOL But hey at least I am sure you appreciate that.

Now I just discovered thanks to you BIG difference between Jetstream 200 and Jetstream J31 and Jetsream J41. Never knew before today!!! I guess I will not get Eastern Metro Express livery since Eastern actually operated Jetstream J31, not Jetstream 200. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Regards,

Aharon
Yes, lots of differences, having worked on all 3 types. The Handley-Page 137 morphed into the 200 ; upgraded engines to Garrett TPE-331 engines (we won't talk about the few PT6 conversions) and avionics gave the Jetstream 31, while the the Jetstream 41 was a clean sheet design using Garrett TPE-331-14 (aka big block) engines, wih Honeywell Primus avionics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handley_Page_Jetstream

ttfn

Pete
An Elephant is a Mouse designed to
a government specification.