Early shots of East Fortune

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vixus
Victor
Victor

Post by Vixus »

There was a guide around on converting normal aircraft into static, but that may involve AI.

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

If you can live with them being FS98 vintage (and therefore framrate friendly, but a bit crude) then MDL2BGL available from flightsim.com (but I have a more recent version thats a pig to find on the net!) will do the trick. I think however SceneGenX actually allows MDL files to be placed in scenery as static objects but I could be wrong. If you do end up using old FS98 models it is possible to "replace" the old R8 format textures with bitmaps, so long as you keep the same filenames and internal texture layouts (mappings).

Vixus
Victor
Victor

Post by Vixus »

SceneGenX takes a while to get used to. :P

anzaq
Meteor
Meteor

Post by anzaq »

Been busy lately in real life so hadn't really had time to work on the airfield but now managed to get some free time to continue. Here are some shots on the progress so far. Have now managed to add trees to the scenery and vtp polygons on certain parts of the airfield. Hope you like :smile:

Gordon

britishtourer
Vulcan
Vulcan

Post by britishtourer »

Really good Gordon mate! :thumbsup: When you release this I'll have to take my Spit Mk1A in for a look round!
"Sir!!! Yellow nosed b******s, twelve o'clock high!!!"

"Break formation, break!!!"