Just feeling depressed...........

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

andy

Post by andy »

Fisi has just been put back 10 places for blocking Coultard, and the stewards are still looking at the Schumi incident. Might see him at the back of the grid yet..............there again, we're taking about Ferrari!!! :shock:

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Steve,

The times Ferrari have nosed-dived themselves into the sh#t and still manage to come up smelling of roses seems to tell me something...............but can't quite put my finger on it!! :think:
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

andy

Post by andy »

Nigel H-J wrote:Steve,

The times Ferrari have nosed-dived themselves into the sh#t and still manage to come up smelling of roses seems to tell me something...............but can't quite put my finger on it!! :think:
As long as you don't put your finger in it............. :-# :wink:

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

:think: :redface: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

andy

Post by andy »

Still waiting for a decision...............
http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns16897.html

:think: :-$

andy

Post by andy »

Update.................
Schumacher sent to back of grid.............
http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=119504 :dance:

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

Jetset wrote:For the love of God Chris!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

How long have you been on this forum now? :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually, due to the restrictions on my computer at work, I was only able to get half of the picture data to download before it stopped and it didn't resolve enough to be able to read the top. I could only make out enough to see the generality of the turn, but more put 2 and 2 together and figured it was Monaco he was talking about since it's race weekend for Monaco.

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

I remember well when Schumacher ousted Hill (1994 wasnt it?). Personally I dont think he's such a great driver as his many wins and achievements would suggest. If you look back to the drivers of the 1980s and earlier, many of them were up against previous champions in equally competitive cars. In recent years there doesnt seem to me to have been any credible experienced good car-driver combination to actually act as serious competition for Mr Shoemaker. Just my thoughts on it anyway.. I dont follow it much anymore... its just Bernie's money spinning circus these days, not really proper sport or even a domain in which technological innovation can really be put to full use. But then it'd be different if I wrote the rules :lol:

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

andy wrote:Update.................
Schumacher sent to back of grid.............
http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=119504 :dance:
:welldone: