Kate and William...

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Kate and William...

Post by FlyTexas »

Woo hoo! It has arrived! :Dance: No wonder it took so long to get here, it was shipped all the way to Texas from the mysterious Far East city of 'Stoke-on-Trent'. Just saying the name makes me hungry for Kung Pow Chicken. ;)

Brian

Effoh
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Effoh »

Probably delayed by the football celebrations mate....

Anyways...have we all picked out our spot for watching the wedding?

I have, and I must admit I missed this in the various manifestoes which I studied with great interest prior to casting my vote.....'April 29th 2011 will be declared national flightsimmers day. If elected, our party will organise an event of international significance that will allow like minded gentlemen/ladies to partake of an extended weekday period of simulated flying by laying on a right royal oooo aaaaa event the likes of which will be remembered for aeons'..(for the young...it's like a really long time ) :bandit:.

This PC...Friday next...bring it on......
Rgds,

Colin
Gentleman (n.) Someone who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn't

jonesey2k
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by jonesey2k »

Kate has been described as "upper middle class"

So it's all down to Harry to get shackled with proper bint from Warrington! :lol:
Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12 gauge.

DarrenL
Concorde
Concorde

Post by DarrenL »

jonesey2k wrote:Kate has been described as "upper middle class"
:-O

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/meet-the-middletons

But then in the chav infested z-list media world of Britain's Got Population where every nasty bit of untalented garbage is described as "the People's (Princess/Champion/etc)" I'm not surprised.

I have nothing against her (I don't know her) and Williams seems a really good man but it's the media frenzy I hate. So on the wedding day I will be out in my car blasting around the empty country roads in the knowledge that every dithering mouth breather motorist will be glued to the TV instead. :)

PS. You could swap the hair and glasses on these 2 quite easily and they'd look like each other. Keeping up the good old Royal tradition of in-breeding then ;)

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

In-breeding?? :lol: This brings up an interesting subject (to me anyway) about how the people of the UK feel about the Monarchy. Does the Monarchy play a vital role in the day to day life of the UK or is 10 Downing the real source of power in the modern UK? Personally, Queen Elizabeth will always be welcome in my apartment (for a curry and a glass of Chardonnay) because of the hard times she's endured in her reign. What say you?

Brian

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by airboatr »

:worried:

Oh sh!t
Run for cover.

:lol:
:hide:

jonesey2k
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by jonesey2k »

To be honest the only thing the Royal Family exist for is for tourism.

Felixx62
Viscount
Viscount

Post by Felixx62 »

The Queen has done a very good job during her very long reign and long may she continue.....The times are a changing though and perhaps one day we may decide we no longer need a royal family any more. I know they bring in the tourists, but they cost a fortune to keep..Who knows one day we might end up with President Dave and Prime Minister Nick.. *-)

jonesey2k
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by jonesey2k »

More like President Dave and tea boy Nick :lol:

DarrenL
Concorde
Concorde

Post by DarrenL »

I'm just sorry she didn't excercise her power to dissolve Parliament and call a general election before Smiler and Winky spent everyones money and took loans out in everyone's names.

And I'm afraid she no longer has the power to send them to the Tower or have them hung drawn and quartered though.

Still, Winky did admit last week that numbers confuse him as he apoligised about the recession............TO AN AMERICAN AUDIENCE IN THE US. No apology to us. I bet he's forgotten where we are as he's only spent 1 day at the house since losing, still pocketing his salary and expenses though. Takes a lot of pens and tippex writing his autobiography for profit.

Sorry off at a tangent there :)