Brooklands scenery progress

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Speedbird
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Re: Brooklands scenery progress

Post by Speedbird »

Hi Toby,
I have sent you a private message. I don't know if you get an email alert like you do for this page.
Regards Dave
Why can't I be satisfied with things as they are instead of trying to improve them all the time. Then I would have more time to fly.

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

Yup received it, just trying to work out the best way to proceed. Elements of my scenery haev progressed further than yours, others less. I have all my images file according to what they depict - some dont belong to me so its not really down to me as to whether or not I can distribute them so the best way might be if theres an area you are particularly lacking info in and I could email a couple. I'd really like to finish what I started but as ever lack of time and software issues seem to get in the way!

Speedbird
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Speedbird »

I understand your position. Over 90% of my buildings are of my own construction. If you would like copies of any of them, you are welcome. I spent a lot of time on the two assembly hangars, particularly the smaller one as I intend to place objects inside it to depict the construction of the VC10. I built the roof support steelwork out of small rectangular sections in FSDS. Unfortunately it uses up a lot of program and takes ages to digest while you are building it, but it does not appear to affect my frame rates. As you can see from my pics, I started with the west side of the field and although I have made a lot of the larger buildings, I really need a high resolution copy of the aerial photo of Brooklands so that I can make good small buildings. At the present time I am working around the bridge over the River Wey. Making the bridge and putting in trees along the river bank.
Dave
Why can't I be satisfied with things as they are instead of trying to improve them all the time. Then I would have more time to fly.