UK2000 VFR Airfields for FSX Vol 2 released!

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Re: UK2000 VFR Airfields for FSX Vol 2 released!

Post by Trev Clark »

was hoping for more detail in the airfield lighting though, such as port and starboard papis where they exist as there are some with just port where there are actually the two - but I can edit that, plus even seeing the approach light poles, runway and taxiway lights - the actual fittings, as I've seen screen shots with those, but that's just the little things. Otherwise, very impressive.
Have you set your scenery slider fully to right????
ATB Trev

Ant1981
Victor
Victor

Post by Ant1981 »

Yeah, the lot is to the right. So are you saying this add on should show me the actual light fittings (not just the 'light')?
I like this flight simming, it's fun.....

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Post by Trev Clark »

No, but I just wanted to check that you were seeing all that the scenery had to offer.

I would guess that the polys that would form the poles would effect your FR's, just when you want a smooth picture. I know some larger scenery projects have them, but you would probably pay the same amount for one of those, as you do for a shed load with FS2000.
I think Gary S has given us a perfect compromise, just remember what MS gave us!!
ATB Trev