DM Flightsim's Comet - Simply Fabulous!

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

gevers1
Viscount
Viscount

DM Flightsim's Comet - Simply Fabulous!

Post by gevers1 »

Aye aye all - I was scouting around the various payware sites for something new to fly. Not finding anything of interest (all glass cockpits and 900,000 page manuals) I remembered how much I love the BAC-1-11 over at DM FLight Sim. So I popped over to get the files and install when I noticed the Comet. Fancying something a little different I downloaded and installed. Having tried a few flights, I have to say it's simply fantastic! The textures, the VC, the flight model, the NOISE!!. I've been flying the 9Dragons r/w 13 approach all evening (take off, quick circle and back to land) and the performance (in terms of fps) is amazing. Like the 1-11, she's certainly a handful, but the investment in time is worth the effort.

Now, 'scuse me, the fog is setting in at Hong Kong, the wind is getting up: time for another r/w 13 approach!

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: DM Flightsim's Comet - Simply Fabulous!

Post by DaveB »

Glad you're enjoying the old girl gevers :thumbsup:

Noisey.. dirty.. heavy on fuel.. what better way to while away a dreary Sunday afternoon than by being completely un-green :lol:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

rpjkw11
Meteor
Meteor
Location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico (The other side of the Pond)

Post by rpjkw11 »

They Comet has been a regular of mine for quite a long time. Indeed she's a real treat to fly. :welldone: There's a handful of freeware developers, Mr. Maltby among them, whose aircraft I automatically download and fly without question; if it has his name on it, it belongs in my hangar :thumbsup:

:flying:
Bob.

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

The Comet is one you can fly day in day out and never tire....Rock arround the clok with that one :rock:

There are extra repaints as well :worried:

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."